The universal gallery provides the simplest way for you to create responsive galleries in your website. The universal gallery is a modular responsive gallery, which allows you to create beautiful image galleries. Universal gallery allows you to create animated thumbnails and supports touch swipe navigation on touch screen devices as well as mouse drag for desktops. It also allows users to navigate between thumbnails via the swipe of their fingers or mouse drag.
Main Features include:
- Responsive layout.
- Touch support for mobile devices.
- CSS transitions with jQuery fallback
- 20+ Slide and Fade Effects
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, IOS, Android, windows phone.
- Easily customizable
- Thumbnail support
- Smart image preloading and code optimisation
- Keyboard Navigation for desktop
- Zoom & fullscreen
- Social sharing
- Infinite images
-How to install the widget –
1) Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file. Unzip the file.
2) Double-click the mulib file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
1) After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
2) Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the mulib file
Version 1.1 Automatic thumbnail options
Version 1.2 Upload images with process