Thumbnail Slide Gallery will help you to easily add a thumbnail gallery to your Muse web project. The gallery is completely customizable, resizable and is compatible with all browsers and devices (iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones).
- Galleria supports native-like swipe movements and uses hardware optimised animations for ultra-smooth image browsing on mobile and touch devices.
- 6 beautiful slide transition effects.
- Thumbnail slider gallery allows you to insert a youtube video URL or Iframe page URL.
- This gallery comes with a numerous number of options, which allow you to customise the gallery very easily
- The widget menu is in English, Italian and Spanish
- The thumbnail gallery is optimised for responsive environments and reacts to dynamic measures
- Infinite use in the page
-How to install the widget –
1) Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file. Unzip the file.
2) Double-click the mulib file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
1) After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
2) Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the mulib file
Version 1.1: Add new function, infinite use in the page .
Version 1.2: Add more video options