The All Disabler widget does exactly what its name suggests:
- Disable Keyboard input
- Disable Right mouse click (popup option)
- Disable mouse Wheel
- Disable text selection
- Disable Horizontal and Vertical ScrollBar
-How to install the widget –
1) Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file. Unzip the file.
2) Double-click the mulib file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
1) After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
2) Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the mulib file